Food Service Worker III - Materials Handler with Storeroom Support
Perform a variety of food service support activities as delegated by supervisor or lead including but not limited to: inventory and receiving, stocking nourishment rooms around the hospital, transporting food and supplies between our two kitchen, cleaning the work areas daily and providing sanitation support. Safely clean and operate a variety of preparation and production. Interpret, implement and follow HACCP and other food safety regulations. Provide customer service to patients, visitors, and staff according to hospital and department expectations.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Four years of food service experience OR completion of 4 year undergraduate dietetics degree program
- Demonstrated participation in Continuous Process Improvement activities
- Proven excellence in customer service skills with patients, families and staff
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker's Permit obtained within 1 month of employment.
- College-level coursework
- Cross-functional worker across multiple roles
- Experience in healthcare food service
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top