Food Service Worker II (Nutrition Storeroom)
Perform a variety of food service support activities as delegated by supervisor including but not limited to: receiving, stocking, production support, formula preparation, meal and snack assembly, delivery of food and formula for patients / families staff, and catering customers, sanitation, patient menu selection, and cashiering . Safely clean and operate a variety of preparation, production and sanitation equipment. Interpret, implement and follow HACCP and other food safety regulations. Provide customer service to patients, families, visitors, and staff according to hospital and department expectations.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Two years of food service or relevant experience; OR completion of 4 year undergraduate dietetics degree program
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker's Permit obtained within 1 month of employment.
- Healthcare food service experience
- One year of customer service experience
- College-level coursework
- Cross-functional worker across multiple roles
- Training in Nutrition storeroom and nourishment rooms for clinics
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top