Food Service Worker II
- Seattle, WA
Provide excellent customer service to patients, families, visitors, and staff according to organization and department expectations. Perform a variety of food service and retail support activities as delegated by supervisor including but not limited to: receiving, stocking, production support, formula preparation, meal and snack assembly, delivery of food and formula for patients / families staff, and catering customers, sanitation, and cashiering . Safely clean and operate a variety of preparation, production and sanitation equipment. Interpret, implement and follow HACCP and other food safety regulations.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year of food service, customer service or relevant experience; OR completion of 4 year undergraduate dietetics degree program
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker’s Permit obtained within 1 month of employment.
- Healthcare food service experience
- One year of customer service experience
- College-level coursework
- Cross-functional worker across multiple roles
- Point Of Sale experience
Back to top