Food Service Worker II
Provide excellent customer service to patients, families, visitors, and staff according to organization and department expectations. Perform a variety of food service and retail support activities as delegated by supervisor including but not limited to: receiving, stocking, production support, formula preparation, meal and snack assembly, delivery of food and formula for patients / families staff, and catering customers, sanitation, and cashiering . Safely clean and operate a variety of preparation, production and sanitation equipment. Interpret, implement and follow HACCP and other food safety regulations.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- One year of food service, customer service or relevant experience; OR completion of 4 year undergraduate dietetics degree program
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker’s Permit obtained within 1 month of employment.
- Healthcare food service experience
- One year of customer service experience
- College-level coursework
- Cross-functional worker across multiple roles
- Point Of Sale experience
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top