Food Service Worker I
Perform food service support activities as delegated by supervisor including but not limited to: stocking, production support, delivery of food and formula for patients / families, staff, and catering customers, and sanitation. Safely clean and operate a variety of production and cleaning equipment. Interpret, implement and follow HACCP and other food safety regulations. Provide customer service to patients, families, visitors, and staff according to hospital and department expectations.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker's Permit obtained within 1 months of employment.
- Two (2) years food service or related experience
- Healthcare food service experience
- Customer service experience
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top