Fellow - PhD - Childhood Cancer Research
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fellow-PhD to join Ben Towne Center for Childhood Cancer Research. The lab's main goal is to understand and manipulate the immunoresistant environment of solid tumors through basic and translational oncology research. The research group is a tight knit and collaborative, friendly, supportive, and fast-paced environment.
The post-doctoral fellow will develop scientific skills as appropriate for this level of training position, and carry out research/development activities in support of assigned research projects. Responsibilities include protocol development and review, data collection and analysis, manuscript and fellowship application preparation, and training in the conduct of clinical trials and research.
- PhD in specialty area from an accredited university training program
- Experience using basic research techniques of specialty area
- Prior experience with tumor animal models is a plus
- PhD in molecular or cellular biology, biochemistry, neuroscience, or a related area
- Prior experience in biochemistry, molecular biology, and tissue culture techniques
- Familiarity with mouse brain development.
Back to top