Family Service Coordinator
Coordinate patient encounters and provide patient support services to ensure that each customer encounter is positive, professional and efficient. Fulfill revenue cycle related requirements for optimal reimbursement. Duties may include: scheduling patient appointments, coordinating care with other services and minimizing access delays, processing incoming referrals, triaging patient telephone calls to appropriate resources, collecting and/or updating demographic and financial information, investigating pre-authorizations and approval for insurance, checking in patients, processing co-pays and patient charge documents, and establishing systems and resources to improve processes and efficiency of the patient experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service and/or administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working in a health care setting or related field
- Significant experience working with the general public in a health care/customer service environment
- Familiarity with other cultures/bilingual skills
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top