Family Service Coordinator
Coordinate patient encounters and provide patient support services to ensure that each customer encounter is positive, professional and efficient. Fulfill revenue cycle related requirements for optimal reimbursement. Duties may include: scheduling patient appointments, coordinating care with other services and minimizing access delays, processing incoming referrals, triaging patient telephone calls to appropriate resources, collecting and/or updating demographic and financial information, investigating pre-authorizations and approval for insurance, checking in patients, processing co-pays and patient charge documents, and establishing systems and resources to improve processes and efficiency of the patient experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of one (1) year customer service and/or administrative support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working in a health care setting or related field
- Significant experience working with the general public in a health care/customer service environment
- Familiarity with other cultures/bilingual skills
We have a total of 3 per diem position to fill.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top