Family Account Specialist
Maintain and continue to develop an expert level of knowledge about Revenue Cycle billing and authorization processes for Seattle Children’s Revenue Cycle Hospital, Professional and Specialty lines of business such that timely, accurate and professional customer service can be provided to callers (patient families, internal contacts, community members) seeking assistance with a breadth of inquiries from a primary phone line. The majority of callers should be assisted to their satisfaction without the call needing to be transferred to someone else to respond.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience on a Revenue Cycle team at Seattle Children’s or a prior employer.
- Demonstrated competency of Revenue cycle terminology and concepts.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Experience with a multi-line phone environment.
- Demonstrated competency using Epic and Microsoft Office system applications.
Or, completion of the Seattle Children's Revenue Cycle Coordinator program.
- 3 years or more relevant experience on a Revenue Cycle team at Seattle Children’s or a prior employer.
- Medical coding or terminology experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or certified medical billing credential such as CPAT.
- Basic project management experience.
Back to top