ERP Systems Analyst, Sr.
Position supports ERP data analytics development and the system administration platform. This position administers the business intelligence technology stack and provides ERP reporting solutions. Responsibilities include system administration, report development, data model design, data flow architecture, business consulting, user education, and data analytics.
This role will also play an integral part of ERP road mapping and will be relied upon to research developing technologies and inform decision makers on best practices, industry standards, and provide recommendation for platform growth and maturity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field, OR equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years work experience supporting vendor hosted and/or internally hosted applications as part of an IT department or organization
- Solid experience with full software life cycle management, including requirement analysis, architecture, design, implementation, testing, deployment and technical support. Will also include patching, upgrades, break-fix support, and planning for future enhancements
- Solid work experience as a member of an applications support team, supporting several applications for a wide range of customer groups
- Demonstrated ability to work with other IT teams and across the organization to coordinate assigned work, and accomplish business objectives
- Experience working in a healthcare environment, or in association with a healthcare organization
- Working knowledge of client-server and web-based applications development
- Provides consulting level support to internal customers and stakeholders
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top