Epic Business Systems Analyst, Sr. (Revenue Cycle Applications)
Collaborate with key stakeholders, end users and project team members to identify and resolve issues regarding all phases of assigned projects including assessment, design build, testing, training and implementation. As required, provide leadership on project tasks. Provide ongoing support of business application systems as needed in support of production operations to ensure functionality and effectiveness of revenue cycle systems and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in an Information Services environment.
- Proven experience and knowledge of project management skills, tools and methodologies
- Proven experience leading committees, projects and activities
- Proven ability to fully use and apply standard principles, theories and concepts related to technical discipline
- Experience with clinical, hospital and / or financial applications and / or systems.
- Epic Registration/Referrals
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top