Enterprise Resource Planner-Senior
Position requires process and/or application expertise and strong leadership skills to work with key stakeholders, end users and project team members to identify and resolve issues throughout project phases of assessment, design build, testing, training and implementation. This role is responsible for taking occasional formal or informal lead on project tasks and mentoring other project analysts as appropriate. Position provides ongoing support of systems as needed in support of production operations (day-to-day sustaining).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math, Business, or related field; or equivalent technical training
- Minimum of five (5) years progressively responsible work experience as a Business Analyst, including:
- Progressively more complex technical responsibility in an applications and/or systems setting
- Demonstrated ability to fully use and apply standard principles, theories and concepts related to technical discipline
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Finance, HR/Payroll and/or Supply Chain processes.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top