Direct operation of Boiler room, Machine rooms, and related lab building support systems. Performs Maintenance, repairs, and testing of complex building systems and their controls including utilizing Building Automation Systems for adjustments and repairs. Will require on call hours. Operates, maintains and repairs boilers within limits of Seattle Boiler Fireman Grade 3 license.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Five (5) years experience in building / industrial maintenance, including troubleshooting and repairing of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- City of Seattle 3rd grade boiler fireman license.
- Current Washington State driver's license.
- An additional license of: journey refrigeration mechanic, refrigeration operating engineer, or a Washington state trade license obtainable within in 12 months of hire, and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3rd grade boiler license or better.
- Washington State EL07 Maintenance Electrician. Washington State Electrical Trainee certificate.
- Two (2) years trade school in Building/Industrial Maintenance.
- Five (5) years experience in building/industrial maintenance, including troubleshooting and repairing of mechanical systems.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top