Emergency Medicine Pharmacist Supervisor
Responsible for supervising assigned team members and to coordinate and lead the training and quality improvement efforts related to all aspects of medication use. Responsible for the development of performance standards, maintaining and developing policies and procedures, and serving as the clinical and technical expert in designated practice areas. Coordinates and supervises the proper usage and distribution of medications to pediatric patients. Provides information to parents, patients, and staff concerning dosage, interactions, incompatibilities, adverse effects, administration, and appropriate use of medications.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Five (5) years experience working as a pharmacist.
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacist.
- Prior supervisory or leadership experience.
- Pediatric hospital pharmacy experience and/or Pediatric Residency Training.
- Licensed pharmacy preceptor.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top