Assess, design, implement and evaluate instructional programs, and facilitate post-discharge placement for hospitalized children and youths in order to fulfill Children's annual school services contract with OSPI and Seattle School District.
- Master's degree in Education or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one year teaching experience in public or independent school setting.
- Current WA State Teaching Certificate.
- Special Education endorsement
- Middle School Teaching experience
- Experience working as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Experience as a teacher of children with special needs.
- Three years teaching experience.
- Familiarity with special education practices and state and federal regulations for this population of students.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top