Distribution Team Pharmacist
Pharmacists provide pharmaceutical care for a wide range of pediatric patients. The position is primarily day/evenings with potential occasional voluntary night coverage and offers the opportunity to join our centralized distribution team. Responsibilities include order verification, drug distribution, engagement in continuous performance improvement, pharmacokinetic monitoring, anticoagulation under prescriptive authority protocols, staff supervision, providing drug information to medical professionals, collaborating on development of guidelines of care, and precepting residents and pharmacy students and interns. Applicants should be highly motivated in the realm of patient safety through process improvement and comfortable in a diverse and dynamic team environment.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy.
- Hospital pharmacy experience.
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a pharmacist.
- One year pediatric hospital pharmacy experience and/or Pediatric Residency Training.
- Advanced degree in Pharmacy.
- Licensed pharmacy preceptor.
Work days vary: Monday - Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top