Data Specialist - Graduate Medical Education
- Seattle, WA
Responsible for the collection of data and documentation associated with Graduate Medical Education at Seattle Children’s (SCH). Serves as the liaison between SCH and University of Washington (UW) tracking and billing system. Spearheads the annual Children’s Hospitals Graduate Medical Education (CHGME) audit and FTE count. Work requires significant interaction with external and internal clients to complete the collection, verification, maintenance and troubleshooting of data and documentation. Maintains Accounts Payable for multiple cost centers. Provides support for the training and credentialing of rotating residents and fellows.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum five years experience working with data as a primary responsibility
- Experience with utilizing file management and relational database concepts.
- Demonstrated excellence in Excel spreadsheet management.
- Demonstrated competency in exercising high level of attention to detail.
- Significant experience using Microsoft Office.
- Process Improvement (CPI) activity experience.
Back to top