Data Analyst Sr
Supports the Hospital's vision, mission, and strategic initiatives by using technical expertise to design, create and develop analytic solutions and by providing internal consultation and project management. The incumbent provides leadership in the facilitating and gathering business requirements, and provides knowledge in business/clinical processes, analytical expertise, technical programming skills, and strong leadership skills in working with key stakeholders, end users and project team members. This position identifies and resolves issues throughout the development of analytical solutions, and is accountable for identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in workflow processes in the implementation of these solutions. Primary responsibility is the design, creation and deployment of analytical solutions for Executive leadership and other key stakeholders within the SCH organization. The incumbent is responsible for frequently taking a formal or an informal lead on project tasks, and leads efforts to design and implement analytic solutions, including reports, dashboards, and views from a wide range of existing data sources, and provides leadership in evaluating and optimizing these solutions. The incumbent also assures integrity of the data for current and future use in strategic initiatives, continuous quality improvement efforts and hospital goals, and for insuring the sustainability and adaptability of all developed solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Science, Computer Science, Math, Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience/technical training that demonstrates analytical and technical competency
- Minimum five (5) years experience performing progressively more responsible work as a clinical or business data analyst, developer or equivalent in a clinical or financial setting
- Minimum five (5) years of related work in a healthcare environment - Experience with Cerner, Epic or similar software product.
Required Credentials: N/A
- At least six (6) years progressively more complex systems and analysis responsibilities
- At least three (3) years managing medium to large projects using standard project management skills, tools and methodologies
- Experience with clinical, hospital and/or financial applications and/or systems
- Experience working with clinicians on pathways, ordersets or similar tools
- Experience working with the development life cycle
- Experience with SQL or other coding language
- Experience with R, Tableau, or similar analytic tools
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top