Supports the Hospital and Enterprise Analytics's vision, mission, and strategic initiatives by using technical expertise to design, create and develop analytic solutions. The incumbent facilitates gathering business requirements, and provides knowledge in business/clinical processes, analytical expertise, by working with key stakeholders, end users and project team members. This position identifies and resolves issues throughout the development of analytical solutions, and participates in identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in workflow processes. Primary responsibility is the design, creation and deployment of analytical solutions for key stakeholders within the SCH organization. The incumbent is responsible for participating on project teams, and designs and implements analytic solutions, including reports, dashboards, and views from a wide range of existing data sources, and participates in evaluating and optimizing these solutions. The incumbent also participates in the assurance of the data integrtiy for current and future use in strategic initiatives, continuous quality improvement efforts and hospital goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Health Science, Computer Science, Math, Business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience/technical training that demonstrates technical competency.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in progressively more responsible work as a data analyst, developer or equivalent in a clinical setting, preferably lab or microbiology.
- Experience with Cerner, Epic or similar software product.
Required Credentials: N/A
- At least six (6) years progressively responsible work experience as a Systems Analyst or equivalent.
- At least three (3) years managing medium to large projects using standard project management skills, tools and methodologies.
- Experience with clinical, hospital and/or financial applications and/or systems.
- Experience in negotiating terms, issues, beta site arrangements and other vendor management issues.
- Minimum three (3) years of related work in a healthcare environment.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top