Customer Service Rep - Delivery Staff - Call Center Agent
Staff in the Call Center role are responsible to operate software and maintain technological devices needed to execute standard work; process meal payments (operate mobile payment equipment for credit card payments & manage electronic till); solve or escalate customer concerns and use excellent customer service skills in all of their work.
Call Center Agents are responsible for receiving and processing incoming food orders (primarily via phone) for patients, visitors, and staff. Assist customers on modified diets with selecting appropriate foods using nutrition department resources and call center policies & procedures to provide complete, accurate responses. Enter and maintain accurate patient information in the nutrition software applications and follows processes in accordance with call center standards to ensure accuracy and operational effectiveness. Perform related tasks as required.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- 2 years of customer service, food service experience OR related experience OR equivalent nutrition/dietetics education.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker’s Permit, or to be obtained within 1 month of employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Significant experience working in a healthcare/customer service environment.
- Healthcare food service experience or equivalent nutrition/dietetics education.
- Call center or similar customer service work or volunteer experience.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top