CT Technologist per diem
Perform diagnostic examinations using equipment and techniques specific to the modality, pathology, physiology, anatomy, and area of interest requested.
- Graduation from a Joint Review Committee or equivalent approved program in Radiological Technology.
- Active ARRT certification in Radiological Technology.
- Active Washington State RT certification (WA-RT-CERT).
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Advanced level ARRT certification in Computed Tomography (ARRT-CT) or obtained within 18 months of hire.
- At least 2 years of Computed Tomography imaging experience, in a pediatric environment.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top