CT Technologist per diem
- Seattle, WA
Perform diagnostic examinations using equipment and techniques specific to the modality, pathology, physiology, anatomy, and area of interest requested.
- Graduation from a Joint Review Committee or equivalent approved program in Radiological Technology.
- Active ARRT certification in Radiological Technology.
- Active Washington State RT certification (WA-RT-CERT).
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Advanced level ARRT certification in Computed Tomography (ARRT-CT) or obtained within 18 months of hire.
- At least 2 years of Computed Tomography imaging experience, in a pediatric environment.
Back to top