Corporate Compliance Analyst
Responsible for assisting with implementation and maintenance of the Corporate Compliance Program. Assists with and performs regular compliance auditing and monitoring activities focusing on topics outlined in the organization's corporate compliance plan. Provides technical expertise and advice to management on compliance topics. Works at a high level within the organization; requires strict adherence to confidentiality and privacy practices; and has the authority to review all documents and other information that are relevant to compliance activities. May lead special projects as assigned by management from identification through implementation and follow up. May develop educational curriculum and provide training on general regulatory compliance topics including billing and coding requirements.
- BA or BS degree in a health science, business, nursing, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience that demonstrates competency.
- Minimum five years experience in health care compliance or related area.
- Experience working with current CPT and ICD-10-CM rules and clinical documentation requirements.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) Licensure in the State of Washington OR CPC (Certified Professional Coder), or similar coding credential (HIM).
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers. Current PEARS or PALS certification will be accepted in lieu of BLS.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience working with regulatory change management and advanced project management skills.
- Experience in facility and outpatient coding and compliance auditing; academic compliance auditing.
- Experience preparing and presenting compliance training materials to providers and staff groups of various sizes.
- Experience in health care regulatory compliance: credential or certification in any one of the following: RN, RHIA (Registered Health Information Administrator), or CHC (Certification in Healthcare Compliance).
Positions available: 2
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top