Continuous Improvement & Innovation Consultant
Children's employs Continuous Performance Improvement (CPI) methodology based on the Toyota Production System or "Lean�? thinking as the basis for its management system to continuously improve processes to meet business imperatives and outcomes. Internal CPI consultants provide CPI consulting, CPI education and improvement activity facilitation, and function as CPI champions for Children's. Consultants develop the Lean thinking of leaders in support of achieving strategic business outcomes; leading and coaching leaders to develop broad systems and infrastructures throughout their areas that enable daily improvement by staff and leaders at all levels. Consultants rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan, accomplish goals, and collaborate within existing Children's system.
- BA/BS degree
- 5-7 years of facilitation experience with groups, training teams, and/or consulting with diverse client groups
- 3-5 years experience with Toyota Production System (TPS), or equivalent production system, which must include leading numerous Rapid Process Improvement workshops and facilitating 5S systems in small and large organizations
- Demonstrated implementation of complex and strategic improvement initiatives at all levels of organization
- Demonstrated experience in developing Lean skills in others through active coaching
Required Credentials: N/A
- Experience with coaching and leading Lean improvement work in a healthcare or hospital setting
- MA/MS degree in Health Administration or equivalent program • Minimum seven years of comparable management/leadership experience
- Lean certifications, such as Accelerated or Rapid Improvement Workshop, Value Stream Mapping, 3P
Available positions: 2
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top