Clinical Systems Analyst - Sr. (Ambulatory CIS team)
This position is in the Ambulatory CIS team. You will work to support existing ambulatory CIS build as well as help to implement updates and improvements as we work through a large project touching each ambulatory clinic.
Responsible to work with key stakeholders, end users, and team members to identify and resolve issues throughout system development phases of assessment, design build, testing, training, and implementation. Position provides ongoing support of clinical application systems as needed in support of project operations (day-to-day sustaining.) Responsible for taking a senior role on tasks and mentoring other clinical systems analysts as appropriate. May direct the work of other staff members.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or a related field OR a combination of education/experience that demonstrates technical competence
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in an Information Services environment
- Proven experience and knowledge of project management skills, tools and methodologies
- Proven experience leading committees, projects and activities
- Proven ability to fully use and apply standard principles, theories and concepts related to technical discipline
- Experience with clinical, hospital and/or financial applications and systems.
Required Credentials: N/A
- At least five (5) years work experience with Cerner Millennium applications
- Experience with orders, quick orders, powerplans, PowerNote, powerforms and querying abilities.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top