Clinical Research Associate III - Immunology
- Seattle, WA
Are you interested in supporting research immune disorders? Then this might be the role for you!
SCRI is looking for a Clinical Research Associate 3 (sometimes known as Research Coordinator in the industry) to support the work of the immunology team who is developing new therapies in gene therapy and gene editing. AS a CRA 3, you would work with pre-clinical studies that could lead to the development of new therapies and tests for patients with immune disorders. This role would also support some immunology clinical trials. We are looking for an for a candidate with experience in data management, IRB submissions and study coordination.
If you are a seasoned professional with at least 6 years of clinical research, you may want to apply!
Provides oversight to research staff and projects in assigned division. Collaborate with members of the research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Oversee, create and maintain regulatory documents; organize protocol implementation and site initiation visits and conduct routine monitoring of clinical studies. Ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Biology, or related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of six (6) years of related research experience
- Confirmed proficiency in a second language via successful completion of a language assessment may be required for certain departments.
- Master’s Degree in a scientific discipline or related field
- CCRA certification
- Database management skills
- Supervisory experience/skills
- Pediatric research experience.
Back to top