Clinical Research Associate II, Immunotherapy
Collaborate with Immunotherapy Clinical Trials team members to organize, implement, and complete clinical research studies in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, institutional/ departmental guidelines, standards of Good clinical Practice (GCP), and within budget. Create, collect, review, and edit study-related documents. Develop and manage systems/procedures to allow tracking of study progress and completion of study activities. Assess, initiate, manage, monitor, and close clinical sites. Perform in-house and on-site data monitoring.
- Bachelor's Degree in a biological science, health-related field, or equivalent job experience.
- At least four (4) years of related experience, including at least two (2) years of experience as a clinical research associate.
- Experience conducting Phase 1 and 2 clinical trials.
- Experience developing clinical trial materials and reports.
- Clinical Research Associate certification.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top