Clinical Research Associate II
We are hiring a Clinical Research Associate II for the Autism Biomarker Consortium for Clinical Trials (ABC-TC), Data Acquisition and Analtyic Core Team. The goal of the ABC-CT is to evaluate a set of Eye Tracking and EEG biomarkers collected from children with ASD for potential use in (future) clinical trials. The DAAC specifically works with data collection sites to support data acqiustion, assess quality of data, analyze Eye Tracking and EEG data, and manage submission of the data to a data coordinating center.
The team member will collaborate with members of the assigned division research team in the organization (who are either at Seattle Children’s or at collaborating sites), and implement acquistion and analytic research protocols. The team member will create and maintain regulatory documents; organize protocol implementation and monitor site data acqustion; and conduct routine monitoring of data. Further, the team member will ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines, and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Biology, or related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related research experience.
- Confirmed proficiency in a second language via successful completion of a language assessment may be required for certain departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Neuroscience, or Engineering
- Master’s Degree in a scientific discipline or related field
- Database management skills
- Pediatric research experience
- Neuroimaging experience
Back to top