Clinical Research Associate II
Collaborate with members of the assigned division research team in the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Create and maintain regulatory documents; organize protocol implementation and site initiation visits; and conduct routine monitoring of clinical studies. Ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Biology, or related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related research experience.
- Confirmed proficiency in a second language via successful completion of a language assessment may be required for certain departments.
- Master’s Degree in a scientific discipline or related field
- CCRA certification
- Database management skills
- Pediatric research experience.
Back to top