Clinical Research Associate II
Collaborate with members of the assigned division research team in the planning, implementation and evaluation of an educational program related to concussion prevention. Create and maintain regulatory documents; organize protocol implementation and data collection; and conduct routine monitoring of project operations. Contribute to manuscript preparation, commensurate with experience. Ensure that research projects are conducted in compliance with federal regulations, institutional/departmental guidelines and standards of Good Clinical Practice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Health, Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Education, Kinesiology, Biology or related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related research experience.
- Master's Degree in a scientific discipline or related field. Familiarity with health communication theories, experience with qualitative data collection and analysis, experience with writing scientific manuscripts, experience participating in or coaching sport.
- CCRA certification
- Database management skills
- Pediatric research experience
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top