Clinical Research Associate I
We have an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate I to join Seattle Children's! This is a temporary per diem role (up to 40 hours per week) to support the Cancer and Blood Disorders Center research team. The primary workload will consist of retrospective data collection from the medical record for patients enrolled on the clinical trial, “Abatacept Combined with a Calcineurin Inhibitor and Methotrexate for Graft Versus Host Disease Prophylaxis: A Randomized Controlled Trial.”
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Studies, Biology, or related scientific discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of one (1) year of related research experience.
- Confirmed proficiency in a second language via successful completion of a language assessment may be required for certain departments.
- Familiarity with medical terminology, oncology, and graft versus host disease is preferred.
- Pediatric research experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top