Clinical Research Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Research Assistant to join the team! Primary job responsibilities include, but not limited to: Research survey phone calls for an existing research study. In-person interaction with research families. Assist and provide administrative support for assigned Division research team with specific aspects of the organization, implementation and completion of clinical research trials. Coordinate the recruitment, enrollment and scheduling of study participants. Track regulatory documents and correspondence, maintain study files, collect and enter data and maintain databases, and assist the PI or Clinical Study Manager in the general implementation of clinical studies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Two (2) years of college-level coursework in biological or life sciences or health related field
- At least one (1) year of work experience
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management
- Any position that requires the use of a motor vehicle will require a current Washington State Driver's license.
- Bachelors Degree in biological or life sciences or health related field
- Excellent phone skills
- REDCap database
- Excel proficiency
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top