Clinical Informatics Pharmacist
Develop, build, test, and troubleshoot medication related work within the Cerner Millennium suite of solutions. This includes (but not limited to): PowerChart, PharmNet, SurgiNet. Will work collaboratively with pharmacy device, technical, and revenue analysts for integrated solutions. Maintenance work to include order sets, formulary changes, and CPOE changes. Liaison between pharmacy and IS. Attend and participate at applicable committees (CSW, P&T, and others). Champion optimizations and enhancements as they become available from Cerner. This role will include rotating on-call.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- Experience with interpretation of regulations and implementation, monitoring of systems to meet requirement such as JCAHO, etc.
- Experience training others.
- Licensed by the Washington State Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacist
- Strong Information Technology skills.
- Strong project management idealogies or experience. Oversaw small to medium projects, end to end.
- Strong Cerner Millenium build and/or use experience
- Other EMR experience (EPIC, Meditech, other).
- At least two years experience in a hospital pharmacy with demonstration of increasing responsibility, leadership and thorough understanding of pharmacy and hospital operations and organization.
- Inferace HL7 experience
- Pediatrics experience
- Previous experience with pharmacy software configuration, testing, and implementation.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top