Clinical Dietitian II
Coordinate nutrition care and provide medical nutrition therapy appropriate to the age-related needs of patients across the continuum of care at an expert level. Applies the knowledge and skill necessary to provide appropriate interactions with staff, patients and families of all ages. Lead program related projects and serve as a mentor to other staff. Collaborate with interdisciplinary team to advance evidence based pediatric practice in Nutrition at Seattle Children's. Individuals assigned to Dialysis and Organ Transplant programs must be able to demonstrate competencies for Medicare regulations as related to End-State Renal Disease (ESRD) and Transplant Conditions of Participation.
- Bachelor of Science in Nutrition or Clinical Dietetics
- At least three (3) years pediatric experience in a hospital or clinic setting
- Registration with Commission on Dietetic Registration (RD)
- Certification with State of Washington within 4 months of hire (DI)
- Master's Degree in Nutrition, Clinical Dietetics, or Public Health with nutrition emphasis
- Certified Specialist in Pediatrics (CSP) or other specialty credential related to position (e.g., Certified Nutrition Support Clinician, Certified Diabetes Educator, Certified Renal Dietitian)
- Experience mentoring and/or providing in-service training for less experienced nutrition and/or clinical staff
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top