Clinical Application Technologist
Position requires process and/or application expertise and strong leadership skills to work with key stakeholders, end users and team members to identify and resolve issues throughout system development phases of assessment, design/build, testing, training and implementation. Provides direction and demonstrates strong ability to advise on strategic planning efforts. This role is responsible for frequently taking formal or informal lead on project tasks, is a subject matter expert on a large scale across multiple areas and disciplines, and mentors other clinical systems analysts and administrators. Proactively works with other IS teams on organizational initiatives. Position provides ongoing support of clinical application systems as needed in support of production operations (day-to-day sustaining).
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science or a related field, OR equivalent combination of training and experience that demonstrates a high degree of technical competence.
- Minimum of ten (10) years experience in an Information Technology working with demonstrated progression and responsibility in any combination of the following disciplines (OS/platform administration, Database Administration, application development or medical device support and administration.)
- Proven experience utilizing project management tools and methodologies and leading committees, projects and activities
- Proven ability to fully use and apply standard principles, theories and concepts related to technical discipline
- Experience with clinical, hospital and/or financial applications and/or systems
Required Credentials: N/A
- At least six (6) years work experience with clinical applications in a healthcare setting
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top