Chaplain, Per Diem
Provide for the spiritual, emotional, religious and educational needs of patients, their families, caregivers, staff and faculty.
- Master’s in Divinity or equivalent
- Satisfactory completion of one unit of clinical pastoral education in Association of Clinical Pastoral Education program
- Ordination or commissioning.
- At least one year of chaplaincy experience in a academic medical center.
- At least one year of chaplaincy experience with pediatrics.
- Spanish speaking
- Experience working with those people from various cultural, linguistic and religious backgrounds.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top