Chaplain, Per Diem
Provide for the spiritual, emotional, religious and educational needs of patients, their families, caregivers, staff and faculty.
- Master’s in Divinity or equivalent
- Satisfactory completion of one unit of clinical pastoral education in Association of Clinical Pastoral Education program
- Ordination or commissioning.
- At least one year of chaplaincy experience in a academic medical center.
- At least one year of chaplaincy experience with pediatrics.
- Spanish speaking
- Experience working with those people from various cultural, linguistic and religious backgrounds.
Back to top