Seattle Children's is searching for a Limited Term Catering Supervisor.
Our rapidly growing catering business is seeking a motivated self-starter with experience planning and executing banquets and catered events. This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, strong customer service experience, and exceptional attention to detail. Experience with project management and marketing or promotional activities is preferred. Proven leadership skills to guide our high-performing teams will set you up for success. We can't wait to meet you!
- Bachelor degree or equivalent OR 4 years of lead experience
- Three (3) years nutrition and/or food service experience that includes leadership responsibilities and/or supervisory experience
- Washington State Food and Beverage Service Worker's Permit
- Hospital food service experience
- Bachelor level degree in Nutrition, Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Business, or related field
- ServSafe certification
- Experience in applying lean methodology
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top