Case Manager, RN - Care Coordination
- Seattle, WA
- BSN degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of recent clinical experience.
- Ability to communicate in a second language may be required for specific departments.
- Current Washington State Nursing License.
- At time of hire: Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- As a condition of employment: Current BLS for Health Care Providers is to be maintained at all times by all nurses. Note: current PALS and/or PEARS will be accepted in lieu of BLS, and must be maintained as current at all times. Employees are responsible for any costs (including time away from work) associated with obtaining PALS or PEARS certification if it is not a requirement of the position. (ACLS will not be accepted as a substitute to the requirements listed above.)
- PALS certification may be required for specific departments.
- Case Managers working in Child Psych Consultation are required to obtain Code Purple Certification (internal training) within 3 months of hire and annually therafter.
- BSN/MS/MSN degree.
- Pediatric clinical expertise in area of responsibility.
- Experience in continuity of care/discharge planning.
Back to top