Case Manager, RN - Care Coordination (0.8 FTE, Day/Eve)
Has responsibility, in collaboration with the health care team and family, for the coordination of care for specific patient populations from admission through discharge. This includes advocacy, accountability for achievement of identified outcomes in a timely manner, promotion of a collaborative practice, appropriate use of resources, facilitation of timely discharge, and coordination of discharge planning, resource acquisition, and patient/family education. This is accomplished through initial and ongoing assessment, active participation in the care planning process, and collaboration with the team and community providers. Supports staff/physician education related to the care coordination process.
- BSN degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years of recent clinical experience.
- Current Washington State Nursing License.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers is required for all positions. Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) will be accepted in lieu of BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- BSN/MS/MSN degree.
- Case management experienced pediatric nurse.
- Experience in continuity of care/discharge planning.
- Certification in pediatric/case management.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top