Carpenter - Per Diem
- Seattle, WA
Perform rough and finish carpentry duties on hospital construction and renovation projects. Responsible for job site safety and equipment maintenance.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience as a journeyman carpenter in commercial construction.
- Possession of a valid motor vehicle operator's license.
- Five (5) years of experience as a journeyman carpenter in commercial construction.
- Experience working in hospital or health care construction environment.
- Completion of formal carpenter apprenticeship program.
Back to top