Seattle Children’s Pediatric Cardiology of Montana provides the highest-quality heart care to Montana’s children and young adults. Our clinic is located in Great Falls.
2510 Bobcat Way
Great Falls, MT 59405
Our providers live in Montana and are part of Seattle Children’s Heart Center, the most comprehensive pediatric heart care service in the Northwest. This means your child has access to all of Seattle Children’s services, from prenatal consultation to cardiac care for the young adult.
Services We Offer
In addition to general cardiology services and consultation for infants, children and young adults, we offer:
- Echocardiograms. including fetal echo
- Electrocardiograms (ECG/EKGs)
- Evaluation, monitoring and treatment for rhythm disturbances
- Treadmill testing
What you will do: Perform cardiac ultrasound examinations and provide sonographer support for physicians and clinics. Duties may be performed in an operating room, ICU, lab, or other, on location at an assigned region. May also involve relationship building and sonographer training to other hospitals in the area.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of and graduation from a formal AMA approved ultrasound technology program, or equivalent experience. (AMA is the approver of CAAHEP accreditation; please refer to CAAHEP site to view complete listing of accredited programs)
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) or Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI) credentialed; or able to obtain within 12 months of employment.
- BLS for Healthcare Providers.
- Pediatric experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top