Call Center/Telecommunications Analyst
As one of the top five Children's Hospitals in the country, Seattle Children's Hospital is dedicated to providing the best care to our patients and families.
The Telecommunications Analyst will singularly own the contact center products and maintain infrastructure while serving as a resource to other groups. As a member of the Contact Center team, responsibilities include, design and implementation of business applications, both current and future, in order to optimize Contact Center capabilities and improve the provider and family experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team in driving technology systems in order to enhance our ability to connect families to the best care with efficiency, expertise and excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems and/or equivalent education and experience
- Five years progressive leadership experience in the Voice and Data fields with specific experience working in converged voice/data departments.
- Extensive knowledge of IP telephony voice communication architecture, its associated network and voice connections, and component hardware specifically in the Cisco voice environment.
- Experience with the Integration of IP telephony systems with enterprise LANs, WANs, wireless LANs, and other Internet-based services and protocols.
- Experience with the specific needs and requirements to migrate users from a legacy TDM environment to VoIP including end user support.
- Experience in a high transaction, complex, mission-critical environment.
- Experience supporting customer facing applications and internal user requirements.
- Experience working with service level agreements and vendor contracts.
- Proven work experience with telecommunications (PBX, Call Center, Unified Messaging, Auto Attendant and Interactive Voice Response) Help Desk, Infrastructure, Data Management, System Management, and related applications.
Required Credentials: - N/A
- Hospital experience, particularly in telecommunications
- Cisco voice certifications
- Strong Contact Center background
- Cisco expertise to bridge the infrastructure team and operational management team
- Telecomm person who understands products in operations. Someone with good communication skills in order to bridge the gap between teams.
- Someone who likes the implementation phase: will be implementing several products over the next few years such as CRM, WFM, Call Recording Upgrade and work from home capabilities
- Needs to come with real hands on call center experience and be an independent contributor; must come with skill and have worked in a Call Center Environment
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top