Business Manager, Regional Services
What you will do: Provide business and operational expertise to Regional Services outreach activities and programs to ensure the maximization of revenue necessary for the organization to achieve its strategic goals and business objectives. Provide contract development, program management and implementation expertise and oversight. Provide operational personnel oversight for Children's contracted physicians and community providers. Work closely with Strategic Planning and Development to implement new business opportunities.
Why work at a Seattle Children's? Ask our employees... united by a compelling mission, connected to care, we are Seattle Children's Workforce! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcpu-on9cAg
- Employee Centric: Rated #10 on Forbes Best Employer list
- Leader in Pediatric care: U.S. News & World Report ranked Seattle Children's No. 5 in the country among the nation's very best children's hospitals for 2016-17.
- Transportation discounts: Company bike program, on-site zip cars, unlimited ORCA transit pass, daily commute bonus provided to staff who us alternate methods of travel to/from work, company vanpools.
- Diversity/Inclusion: We strive to maintain an atmosphere that reflects our values of inclusion by providing effective and respectful care compatible with each patient and family's beliefs, values and heritage.
- Training and Development: Seattle Children's offers a variety of classes both on line and through workshops in addition to on the job growth/development.
- CPI/LEAN: Hone your skills in a best in class LEAN environment. Continuous Performance Improvement offers industry-best resources and services to help solve problems, make improvements, advance projects and develop people - all in an effort to better care for our patients and families
Required: - Masters degree in business, Health Care Administration, or related field. - Minimum of five years experience in healthcare environment. - Experience in contract development and program/project management. Preferred: - Experience in ambulatory settings. - Experience with health care business development.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top