Building and Plant Maintenance Technician - Research
Assists the Lead & Plant Engineers in the Operation, Maintenance and repair of building systems, including: HVAC, Boilers, Chillers, Pure Water, Domestic water, Cooling towers, Vacuum pumps, Compressors, and Electrical. Conducts building wide repairs to building fixtures, machinery, and systems. Will require on call hours. Operates, maintains and repairs boilers within limits of Seattle Boiler Fireman Grade 4 license (obtainable within 12 months of hire).
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Three (3) years experience in building / industrial maintenance, including troubleshooting and repairing of mechanical systems.
- Per the driver's license requirement noted below, must have a driving record acceptable to Risk Management.
- City of Seattle 4th grade boiler fireman license or obtainable within 12 months of hire.
- Current Washington State driver's license.
- 3rd grade boiler license.
- Washington State EL07 Maintenance Electrician. Washington State Electrical Trainee certificate.
- Two (2) years trade school in Building/Industrial Maintenance.
- Five (5) years experience in building/industrial maintenance, including troubleshooting and repairing of mechanical systems.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top