Behavioral Intervention Educator
- Seattle, WA
- Master’s degree in social sciences, special education, psychology, communication disorders, or related field.
- Minimum two years experience working with children with autism, either providing behavioral interventions or working in a classroom setting.
- WA State Teaching Certificate: Early Childhood Special Education or Special Education P-12 Endorsement.
- Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA) or demonstrated equivalent level of experience.
- WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor credential (must obtained within 2 months after being hired, as support of the agency is a requirement of this credential).
- WA State Certified Counselor or Licensed Mental Health Counselor credential.
- One year experience working in educational or classroom setting.
- Previous experience supervising others in their implementation of ABA interventions.
Back to top