Behavioral Intervention Educator
- Master’s degree in social sciences, special education, psychology, communication disorders, or related field.
- Minimum two years experience working with children with autism, either providing behavioral interventions or working in a classroom setting.
- WA State Teaching Certificate: Early Childhood Special Education or Special Education P-12 Endorsement.
- Board Certification in Behavior Analysis (BCBA) or demonstrated equivalent level of experience.
- WA State Agency Affiliated Counselor credential (must obtained within 2 months after being hired, as support of the agency is a requirement of this credential).
- WA State Certified Counselor or Licensed Mental Health Counselor credential.
- One year experience working in educational or classroom setting.
- Previous experience supervising others in their implementation of ABA interventions.
See Inside the Office of Seattle Children's
United by the mission to provide hope, care, and cures to help every child live the healthiest and most fulfilling life possible, Seattle Children’s has been helping prevent, treat, and eliminate pediatric disease for over 100 years. Through compassionate care and breakthrough research, the hospital creates better futures for its patients and families every day.
Back to top