Audiology Clinic Supervisor
Supervise audiologists and audiology support staff in order to provide high level of quality, service and cost-effective care to patients and families. Develop and coordinate clinical orientation, continued competency, and professional development for audiologists and audiology support staff . Collaborate with manager and director in hiring process for audiologists and audiology support staff,, Assist leadership team in communicating and coordinating the advancement of organizational and department goals. Drive continuous performance improvement, quality improvement, and education and research efforts delivered by audiology department.
May spend a portion of their time performing the same or similar work as those supervised including assessment, treatment, consultation and training to children with hearing loss and their families, and provide consultation and education to other professionals and non-professionals. Applies the knowledge and skill necessary to provide appropriate interactions with staff, patients and families of all ages.
- Masters, Au.D. or Ph.D. in Audiology from an accredited university training program.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- WA State License in Audiology.
- Pediatric hospital experience.
- Expertise in Cochlear Implants, Hearing aids and FM systems.
- Knowledge of Sign Language.
- Experience in a leadership or health care management role
Back to top