Animal Technician III
- Seattle, WA
Conduct laboratory animal care and associated support duties according to standards set forth by the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals (the Guide) to achieve and/or maintain full accreditation status with the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International (AAALAC). Provide training to staff and coordinate Research needs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of five (5) years as an Animal Technician, to include:
- Experience in rodent colony production techniques and maintenance
- Experience in standard operating procedure, design and implementation.
- ABSL-3 experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a science specialty, or related field
- American Assn. for Laboratory Animal Science ALAT, LAT or LATG Certifications
- Experience in the basic materials management process (i.e., ordering, receiving and inventory control).
Back to top