Animal Technician II
Conduct laboratory animal care and associated support duties according to standards set forth by the Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals (the Guide) to achieve and/or maintain full accreditation status with the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care International (AAALAC).
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two (2) years animal husbandry experience in a laboratory setting
- American Assn. for Laboratory Animal Science ALAT Certification
- Minimum of two (2) years animal husbandry experience with mice and rats
- Experience in rodent colony production techniques and maintenance
- Experience operating cage washers and autoclaves.
Back to top