Administrative Assistant Senior
The Center for Immunity and Immunotherapies has an opening for an Administrative Assistant Senior to provide assistance to our faculty. The ideal candidate will be a proactive professional with experience in a wide range of complex administrative tasks. Responsibilities include the organization, prioritization, and coordination of a high volume of work including confidential information. Specific duties include exceptional customer service to customers and visitors; complex scheduling and travel arrangements including reimbursements, creating and editing various documents; creating and maintaining filing systems; participating in our department’s lean work adoption; and managing workload required to complete projects.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum five (5) years of related experience in the areas of customer service and/or office management including responsible administrative work supporting high level management or executives.
- 1-2 years of experience in a research or academic environment; experience supporting Faculty members
- Experience supporting more than one individual at a given time
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Healthcare/medical office experience.
- Project management assistance experience.
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top