Accountant Senior, CUMG Payroll & Benefits
The Financial Analyst, Payroll & Benefits analyzes and reconciles all aspects of the payroll and benefits functions. This position also participates in corporate pension and financial audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum five years of payroll and accounting experience.
- Nonprofit organization experience.
- Healthcare experience.
- CPA and public accounting experience.
- Experience with accounts receivable, external audits, and tax reporting.
- Proficiency with large accounting systems (i.e., Lawson).
Meet Some of Seattle Children's's Employees
Clinical Research Associate
Shannon works with sites across the nation that conduct cystic fibrosis trials to ensure that they have everything they need to perform their life-saving clinical research successfully.
Back to top