Web Developer II
The Sr. Web Developer II is in charge of balancing innovative new features with performance and speed for an optimal user experience, as well as generating and implementing feature ideas. The Sr Web Developer works alongside User Experience, business, and engineering stakeholders to help meet business objectives, understand scope, manage and lead the implementation of online projects while keeping business requirements in mind and applying best practices. This position works closely with information architects, visual designers and developers to produce front-end solutions, including collaborating on new coding concepts, working on win/win solutions with team members, consulting with stakeholders on code enhancements, and working on various maintenance projects.
- Creates prototypes for rapid testing and deployment of new products
- Develops components for content management systems
- Follows best practices in unit testing, design patterns and component lifecycle development.
- Diagnoses and address bugs on the live site as they arise and delegate if need be.
- Bachelor’s Level Degree
- 5-8 years related professional experience. Master’s degree and 2+ years.
- Documents code impeccably. Beginning to make helpful suggestions for process improvement
Back to top