Sales Floor Supervisor
To serve, delight, and engage our members while they shop their way. Supervises salesfloor associates, operations. Ensures store team delivers a WOW customer experience. Oversees the store recovery process and may have ownership of opening closing responsibilities.
- Knows the store, services and location of merchandise. Tours sales floor and prioritizes jobs that need to be completed. Assists in identifying and resolving issues. Employee and member safety is a priority.
- Embraces Pebble as a way to communicate focused storytelling and to address issues
- Builds a team of engaged associates
- Makes eye contact, smiles and greets all members that come within 10 feet. Demonstrates take the member to the merchandise policy showing pride in our brand. Assists in handling and solving member needs, issues or complaints.
- Supervises fast and efficient cash register and service desk operations. Observes member traffic and calls for additional service as needed.
- Owns the store recovery process including assigning priority areas and inspecting sales floor for proper maintenance daily.
- May perform store opening and closing responsibilities.
- Able to quickly touble shoot all system issues with real time resolutions following current operating policies.
- Is a student of the game in integrated retail with regards to systems, technology and digital devices and can train on the use of these tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
See Inside the Office of Sears Holdings
Sears Holdings is a major retailer in the United States and Canada with over 2,500 retail stores across North America—including Sears, Kmart, and subsidiary stores. Sears Holdings is the leading home appliance retailer and provider of home services, as well as a sales leader in tools, lawn and garden products, fitness equipment, apparel, and home goods.
Back to top